If your bin is damaged, has a broken wheel or crackled lid, you can book it in to be repaired for FREE!
Please contact Remondis on 1300 121 344 for assistance.
Moving into a newly-built home or development?
- Have bins on the kerb before 6:00am on your collection day
- Make sure your bins are presented at least 30cm apart
- Do not overfill your bins. The lid must close properly
- Ensure your bins do not weigh more than 80kgs each
- Place your bins on the kerb (not gutter or road) with opening (Council Logo) facing the road
- Ensure there are no cars, trees or overhead wires blocking access to your bins
- Bins are Council owned and it is illegal to remove bins from a property
- Remove your bins from the kerb on the day of collection, once they have been serviced
Under the Local Government Act 1993, section 496, a vacant land fee is applicable to properties where a waste service is available but no dwelling is constructed.
Under the Local Government Act 1993, section 496, a waste availability fee is applicable to a rateable property where a waste service is available.
An off-kerbside fee is applicable to properties that require servicing from within the property, typically using a specialised collection vehicle.