Need bins for your business?

A commercial or business premises is eligible for a waste service through Shellharbour City Council. Charges are payable through the council rates for the premises.

Note: Only the property owner or managing agent can request new business bins.

If your business requires more than one service, please fill out a second form.

Order new bins

Request a New Commercial Waste Service

Is this the address your rates notices should be posted to?